- Tonto Verde features two 18 hole championship golf courses designed by David Graham and Gary Panks. The Club opened in 1996 and has been member owned since 2011.
- Each course is distinctly different. The Ranch course features wider fairways and large undulating greens while the Peaks course demands precision. Both have hosted numerous professional and top-level amateur competitions.
- Walker Friendly, the club allows personal golf carts with no trail fees.
- Leagues and organized playing groups for men and women in addition to competitive travel teams.
- Practice facilities feature a double-ended driving range, large putting green, chipping green and practice bunkers.
- The club also features an 18 hole natural grass par 41 putting course that also serves the club as a green belt area.
- The Santa-Fe style clubhouse is community owned, and houses the Home Owner Association offices and the community amenities.
- The Club has two outstanding dining options with The Mesquite Bar and Grill and The Cimarron Dining Room. The club also has catering available for your special occasions.
- Extensive outdoor terraces with lake and mountain views provide dining and relaxing options.
- The salt water swimming pool is heated and open year ’round.
- The Golf Club offers many different joining options tailored to your lifestyle.
For more information about joining Tonto Verde Golf Club contact membership director Aubrie Gaugert at 480-689-9697 or email to email@example.com
Tonto Verde is a private golf club that currently offers limited access to non-members. About 85% of our golf rounds are by members. The rest of the Club amenities are reserved for Members only. Members also receive 7-day advanced booking and 3 preferred tee times to be used when needed.
The golf courses, practice facility and all other golf club amenities will be available to guests of Members. Tonto Verde provides guest and family guest rates.
Yes, Tonto Verde is a gated community. The gates are unmanned and each property owner has a device in their vehicle for opening the gates. Guests are provided a gate code. For security the gates are closed from 8:30pm to 6:00am.
There are 717 total properties within Tonto Verde. Of these, 650 lots are built out with 450 single-family homes and 200 townhouses.
Yes, personal carts are allowed on the golf course with no trail fees, and on the private streets in the community.
Fountain Hills is an 8 mile drive from Tonto Verde and that community has grocery, shopping, hardware and other services.
Tonto Verde offers membership plans for Temporary members, Regular members, Individual (new category) members, Non-Resident members and Flex memberships for under age 62 members that must be converted to a full membership once age 62 is reached.