Rio Verde offers two Championship courses. Both courses have a classic Midwestern feel with an abundance of grass. More of a greenbelt course in a desert setting, both courses were renovated in 2007 by Tom Lehman, and are in immaculate condition. Both Golf Courses are walker friendly!
Practice facilities include the driving range, chipping green and large putting green at the clubhouse area. In addition, there are two putting/chipping areas out on the course, and a short game range.
The 27,000 square foot clubhouse is a contemporary, southwest-style clubhouse and is the center of Rio Verde social life. The club features formal dining in the Copper Room, casual dining in the Pub, the ballroom for special events, and a fully staffed Pro-shop offering the latest golf fashions and equipment with member pricing. Lessons and clinics are also available through the Pro-shop.
In 2013 and 2014 Rio Verde was awarded the GEM (Golf Endorsed by Members) Award, and 2015 and 2016 Number 1 “Private Golf Course” and “Active Adult Community”!
• RVCC is a private organization owned by its equity members and managed by Troon Prive’. Full golf members enjoy the benefits of Troon Advantage and Troon Prive’ Privilege programs allowing members to play over 175 private golf clubs in the United States and Canada.
• Two beautiful traditional-style golf courses with edge-to-edge grass.
• Both courses recently redesigned by the Tom Lehman Group.
• Breathtaking views and wildlife abound.
• Walker – friendly courses.
• Members can use their own carts with no trail fees.
• Non-resident membership includes the use of a club cart at no charge.
• Beautiful and inviting clubhouse with multiple dining options.
• No food and beverage minimum.
• Wide variety of golf events, parties, dances and social hours.
• Golfing groups include:
Men’s MGA 18-hole league and Fore Fun group for casual, low-stress golf
Women’s WGA 18- and 9-hole leagues
Men’s and women’s competitive traveling teams
Monthly couples events
Three major member-guest events
“We’ve created golf for all levels of players to enjoy.”— Tom Lehman
New Homebuyer Membership Incentive Offer
Multitude of Options Available
Couple – Individual – Seasonal
- Resident and Non-Resident memberships available with monthly dues beginning at $535 per month. Plus, no food minimums, no cart fees for non-residents and no trail fees for residents.
- Full Membership with dues of $765 a month, per couple with unlimited golf.
- Individual Membership that pays 70% of full-member dues with the same privileges as full members.
- Seasonal/Rental guests have memberships available on a weekly or monthly basis. To qualify you must be a non-resident rental guest who has never been a member of Rio Verde Country Club in the past. Seasonal/Rental memberships include cart fees. There is a two year limit on Rental Guest memberships.
- Join within 30 days of closing on a home and initiation fee of $10,000 reduced to $5000.
For more information, and to schedule your personal tour, please call
Susan Martin, Membership Director at 480-471-3410 or email email@example.com.
For more information about Rio Verde Country club, visit them at www.RioVerdeCC.com