Rio Verde offers two Championship courses as a private member owned club and extends social membership privileges to the entire Rio Verde Community:
- RVCC is a private club managed by Troon Prive’. Golf members enjoy the benefits of the Troon Prive’ Privilege program allowing members to play reciprocal golf worldwide through the Troon network.
- Thirty-six holes of walker-friendly golf with breathtaking views.
- Practice facilities include the main driving range and short game area along with two additional putting greens and a short game range on the golf course property.
- A fully staffed Pro-shop offering the latest golf fashions and equipment with member pricing. Lessons and clinics are also available through the Pro-shop.
- Members can use their own carts with no trail fees.
Non-resident membership includes the use of a club cart at no charge.
- No food and beverage minimum.
- Additional membership available to the clubs popular Society 33 provides access to special member pricing on packaged goods and early booking to wine dinners.
- Wide variety of golf events, parties, dances, and social hours.
- Golfing groups include:
- Men’s MGA 18-hole league and numerous fun groups for casual, low-stress golf
§ Women’s WGA 18- and 9-hole leagues along with additional fun casual groups.
§ Men’s and women’s competitive traveling teams
§ Monthly couples’ events
§ Three major member-guest events
When coming to view Rio Verde for your Real Estate needs, we will set up a private meeting and tour with the membership director to get all your questions answered.
To learn more log onto Rio Verde Country Club website.
- Tonto Verde features two 18-hole championship golf courses designed by David Graham and Gary Panks. The Club opened in 1996 and has been member owned since 2011.
- Each course is distinctly different. The Ranch course features wider fairways and large undulating greens while the Peaks course demands precision.
- Practice facilities feature a double-ended driving range, large putting green, chipping green and practice bunkers.
- The club also features an 18-hole natural grass par 41 putting course that also serves the club as a green belt area.
- The Santa-Fe style clubhouse is community owned and houses the Homeowner Association offices and the community amenities.
- Extensive outdoor terraces with lake and mountain views provide dining and relaxing options.
Other Golf Options in the Area include:
Verde River- private
Firerock Golf and Country Club-private
Desert Canyon Golf Course-public
Sunridge Canyon-semi private